Ocean Forest® Potting Soil
Good Things From the Earth and Sea!
The ultimate potting soil—everything your plants need, in one bag. Ocean Forest is a powerhouse blend of premium earthworm castings, bat guano, and sea-going fish and crab meal.
Aged forest products, sandy loam, and sphagnum peat moss give Ocean Forest its light, aerated texture. Start with Ocean Forest® and watch your plants come alive!
Garden tip: Perfect for containers and ready to use right out of the bag. Ocean Forest is pH adjusted at 6.3 to 6.8 to allow for optimum fertilizer uptake. There’s no need for nitrogen fertilizers at first; instead try an organic blend like FoxFarm Big Bloom Liquid Plant Food to encourage strong branching and a sturdy, healthy growth habit.
How To Use:
- Fill container with soil 1 inch (2.5 cm) below top edge of the pot.
- 12 quart bag fill roughly 5 gallons of medium
- 1.5 cubic foot bag can fill roughly 15 gallons of medium
- 3 cubic foot bag can fill roughly 30 gallons of medium
- Water thoroughly after planting.
- For best results, feed your plants with FoxFarm fertilizer products during growth and bloom seasons.