- An excellent fertilizer derived from the frass of black soldier fly larvae.
- A renewable resource produced from pre-consumer food waste fed to soldier fly larvae.
- Easy to handle and apply.
- Insect Frass
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Gardens and landscapes: Broadcast and incorporate up to 1 kg per 2.5 m2 (2.2 lbs per 25 ft2). Apply up to a maximum of 4 kg per 2.5 m2 (8.8 lbs per 25 ft2) annually.
- Turf: For single applications, broadcast up to 2.8 kg per 25 m2 (23 lbs per 1000 ft2). Apply up to a maximum of 6 kg per 25 m2 (50 lbs per 1000 ft2) annually. Water turf thoroughly after application. Only apply to actively growing turf.
- Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants and planter boxes: Add 45 ml per 4 L (3 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium.
- Top dressing hanging baskets, potted plants and planter boxes: Apply 15 ml per 4 L (1 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Gently dig into the soil surface. Apply once a month or as desired.
- Foliar application: Mix 10 ml per 4 L (2 tsp per gallon) of water, strain well and apply liberally. Apply once a month or as required.
*Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses.