Safer® Pyrethrin & Insecticidal Soap Concentrate II
Safer® Brand Insecticidal Soap and Pyrethrin Concentrate is OMRI Listed and labeled for professional use so it can be used in your organic farm without sacrificing certification. One bottle makes 25 gallons (treats up to 14,000 sq. ft.) of solution to eliminate hard and soft bodied insects on contact! Targets and kills variety of hard and soft bodied insects and does not kill beneficial insects.
- Targets and kills aphids, box elder bugs, beetles, moth larvea, leafhoppers, mealybugs, mites, plant bugs, hornworms, psyllids and other listed insects!
- Can be used up until the day of harvest
- OMRI Listed® and Compliant for use in organic farming and gardening
- Contains potassium salts of fatty acids (insecticidal soap) and Pyganic® (pyrethrin)
- 32oz concentrate
- Makes up to 5 gallons
- Covers up to 14,400 sq ft
Note: Do NOT store mixed solution. Only mix amount that will be used fully at each application or dispose of mixed solution that is remaining. Mixed solution will not be stable over time in storage.
Safer® Brand Insecticidal Soap and Pyrethrin Concentrate is compliant for use in organic gardening and farming.
- Kills listed hard and soft bodied insects such as aphids, mites, and more.
- Makes up to 5 gallons of solution from one 32 oz bottle.
- Covers up to 3,600 sq ft
- OMRI Listed® & compliant for use in organic gardening.
Safer® Brand leads the alternative lawn and garden products industry, offering many solutions that are compliant with organic gardening standards. Safer® Brand recognizes this growing demand by consumers and offers a wide variety of products for lawns, gardens, landscapes, flowers, houseplants, insects and more!