Pylon® TR Total Release Insecticide
Provides control of mites, thrips and adult fungus gnats. It is a miticide/insecticide that offers quick and easy application, thorough coverage, excellent plant safety and flexible re-entry times.
This unique total release formulation is also a great space mix partner with Attain® TR Micro Total Release Insecticide or Pyrethrum® TR Micro Total Release Insecticide for great knock-down and control. Also, space mixing with other BASF total release insecticides and fungicides, including Beethoven® TR Miticide/Insecticide or Tame®/Orthene TR Total Release Insecticide, gives growers another easy-to-use rotation option for even greater control of greenhouse pests.
- Mites (including two-spotted spider mites)
- Adult Fungus Gnats
Pylon TR total release insecticide is labeled for use on ornamental crops and fruiting vegetables grown in commercial greenhouses. It also may be used on bedding plants, cut flowers, flowering hanging baskets, foliage, fruiting vegetables, potted flowering plants and ornamentals.
Keys to Success
- The top of the Pylon TR total release insecticide can should be at or above the plant canopy before application.
- Clear out a three-foot diameter area around the can to prep for application.
- The can should be at room temperature during the application.
- Close all vents and doors to the area being treated.
- Shut down all HAF fans just before activating cans. HAF fans should remain off for a minimum of three hours or all night.
- For single-level plants, choose the low rate; for multiple-level plants, choose the high rate.
- Do not apply more than three times during a crop growing cycle.
- Do not use on tomatoes with a diameter <1” when mature.
- Allow at least 5-7 days between each application on fruiting vegetables.
- Do not compost any discarded plant materials that have been treated with this product.
- Do not use in small, enclosed spaces such as closets, cabinets, or under counters or tables.
- Use of Pylon TR total release insecticide in an enclosed space may cause it to explode, resulting in injury to people or damage to property.
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers; only protected handlers may be in the treated area during application.
Always read and follow label directions.