Netafim™ Sprinkler Head Assembly
When irrigating upside-down in greenhouses or net-houses or tunnels, SpinNet™ bridgeless micro-sprinklers give you uniform water distribution and no drip-off, for perfectly uniform crop yields.
R-R-BL – Red Mist Control, Red Body, Blue Spinner, 18.4GPH
R-R-GN – Red Mist Control, Red Body, Green Spinner, 18.4GPH
BR-Y-GY – Brown Mist Control, Yellow Body, Grey Spinner, 23.4GPH
BR-BR-BL – Brown Mist, Brown Body, Blue Spinner, 23.4GPH
BR-BR-GN – Brown Mist Control, Brown Body, Green Spinner, 23.4gph
R-R-GY – Red Mist Control, Red Body, Grey Spinner, 23.4gph
- HIGH UNIFORMITY AND GERMINATION RATES: The uniform droplets are perfectly sized and distributed to guarantee effective germination.
- AVOID PLANT DAMAGE: Bridge-less design ensures drip-less operation so that any plants located below are protected from water drip-off.
- SELF-CLANING: “Vibration” mechanism prevents build-up of mineral deposits in the nozzle – reducing need for maintenance and repairs.
- HARD-WEARING: Micro-emitters are made from materials resistant to abrasive agrochemicals and harsh weather conditions.
- SpinNet™ micro-sprinklers are constructed without a “bridge” to retain the spinner, producing a drip-less operation. This means that plants located below the sprinklers are not damaged from water dripping off the sprinkler. SpinNet™ hangs below the supply pipe preventing wetting of the pipe and dripping onto the plants below.
- Interchangeable components. SpinNet™ micro-sprinklers can be disassembled by hand should they need cleaning – no tools are required.
- Acid resistant (AA) raw materials, thus allowing the application chemicals to pass through the system. The system can be cleaned by application of suitable acid treatments.
- Excellent uniformity distribution on a full coverage irrigation system.
- Strongly recommended to connect the SpinNet™ to the distribution pipe with a SSPE (super soft PE) micro-tube, a specifically designed stabilizer and AD valve (anti-drain) that will prevent distribution pipe drainage.
- Greenhouses, Nurseries, Net-houses.
- Bridgeless design.
- Micro-sprinkler, 6 different flow rates: 50, 70, 90, 120, 160, 200 l/h. Nominal flow rates at 2.3 bar pressure.
- Recommended working pressure: 2.0 up to 3.0 bar.
- Recommended filtration : 130 micron / 120 mesh. Filtration method is to be selected based on the kind and concentration of the dirt particles existing in the water. Wherever sand exceeding 2 ppm exists in the water, a Hydro-cyclone filter is to be installed before the main filter. When sand/ silt/ clay solids exceed 100 ppm, pre treatment will be applied according to Netafim™ expert team’s instructions.
- Inlet connector: Press fit.
- 3 different rotors: LR – High trajectory, colored Green FLT – Flat distributor, colored Gray SR – Low trajectory , colored Blue
- SpinNet™ micro-sprinklers meet ISO 8026 standards (SI 1406) with production certified by the Israel Standards Institute (SII).
There are no reviews yet.