- A high phosphorus organic fertilizer with good plant availability.
- Known since ancient times to be a beneficial soil amendment.
- Suitable for increasing yield and quality of all flowering and fruiting crops.
- Natural Rock Phosphate
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Lawns and gardens: Broadcast and lightly incorporate 0.3 kg per 10 m2 (0.6 lb per 100 ft2).
- Premixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Blend 30 ml per 4 L (2 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium.
- Topdressing hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Apply 10 ml per 4 L (2 tsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Gently dig into the soil surface.
- Farm and soil blenders: Consult an agronomist for targeted applications based on soil fertility and crop demand.