Exceptional purity and safety
This agricultural-grade magnesium sulfate heptahydrate (MgSO4•7H2O) is an extremely soluble and bioavailable source of magnesium and sulfur for the health of animals and plants.
- Contains essential plant nutrients: magnesium and sulfur
- Optimum solubility needed to make true clear solutions and compatible with other soluble nutrients
- Ideal source for all Fertigation Systems: center pivot, micro-jet, drip-trickle and foliar spray applications
- Magnesium is critical as a central element in the chlorophyll molecule to capture energy from the sun and convert it to plant sugars via photosynthesis
- Magnesium is especially required in sandy soils, soils with low CEC, for crops with high Mg demand and in situations of high applications of ammonium-N and/or potassium
There are no reviews yet.