Kelp Meal – Organic
Why Kelp? (Don’t buy those Expensive bottles of sea water, kelp has it all without excess salt)
- Contains over 60 trace elements utilized by your plants
- Plants develop more extensive root systems
- Greater resistance to nematodes, disease and pests
- Improves seed germination
- Stimulates soil bacteria
- Increases plants stem strength
- Helps plants deal with stresses of drought, high temperatures, and frost
- Increase nutritional value of fruits and vegetables
- Increases shelf life
- Encourages better aerification of soil
- Improves moisture retention
- Helps normalize soil PH
- Improves soil structure
Kelp contains Cytokinins, Indoles, Hormones, Auxins and Gibberellins and Alginic Acid.
- Cytokinins – are cell division factors, which rapidly divides cells.
- Indoles – are naturally occurring plant growth promoters for root development and bud initiation.
- Auxins – promote rooting and cell enlargement.
- Gibberellins – are plant growth substanes (phytohormones) involved in promotion of stem elongation, mobilization of food reserves in seeds and other processes.
There are no reviews yet.