HI70300L – Electrode Storage Solution
HI70300L is a storage solution prepared with reagent grade chemicals that can be used to ensure optimum performance of your pH and ORP electrodes. It is necessary to store a pH electrode in a solution in order to keep the glass membrane of the pH electrode hydrated. Ideally a storage solution should be used; never store an electrode in distilled or deionized water. The Hanna Instruments storage solution is specifically formulated to minimize microbial growth and to prevent any diffusion/osmotic effects from storing a probe in a solution with the highly concentrated inner reference electrolyte. Storing your pH and/or ORP electrodes in a storage solution will also keep the junction clear. Maintaining the hydrated layer and clear junction will help to ensure a fast and reliable measurement. In the case of cleaning your pH electrode in one of our cleaning solutions, we recommend soaking the electrode in the HI70300L storage solution for at least one hour before taking measurements.
- Special formulation to minimize microbial growth and osmotic/diffusion effects between the solution and inner reference electrolyte
- Manufactured specifically for pH and ORP electrodes
- Clearly marked expiration date and lot number
* Never store pH or ORP electrodes in distilled or deionized water. Doing so will shorten the life of the sensor.
Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution
Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date.
- Hanna storage solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened bottle.
|Description||electrode storage solution|
|Size||230mL – 500 mL|
|Certificate of Analysis||No|