HI7004L is a premium quality pH 4.01 calibration solution. Hanna calibration buffers have the lot number and expiration date clearly marked on the label and are air tight with a tamper-proof seal to ensure the quality of the solution. Hanna’s line of calibration buffers have been specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from the date of manufacture for an unopened bottle.
- Color coded label for easy pH buffer value identification
- Accuracy of +/- 0.01 pH @ 25°C
- Temperature chart of the actual pH value at various temperatures printed on each bottle
Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution
Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date.
- Hanna buffers are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened bottle.
Color coded label for easy pH buffer value identification
- Easy to identify different buffer values
- Solution does not contain any dyes that may stain the reference cell of a pH electrode
|Accuracy||Standard ±0.01 pH|
|pH Value @25°C||4.01|
|Size||230mL – 1G|
|Certificate of Analysis||No|
There are no reviews yet.