HI70300G is a GroLine storage solution that can be used to store your pH electrode*. To ensure an optimum response time, the glass sensor tip and the reference junction of the pH electrode should be kept moist and not be allowed to dry out when not in use. Placing the electrode in a small glass filled with storage solution or replacing the solution in the protective cap is a suitable way to store the electrode. The HI70300G should also be used to rehydrate the electrode after a cleaning procedure by soaking for at least one hour before taking measurements.
* Never store pH or ORP electrodes in distilled or deionized water. Doing so will shorten the life of the sensor.
Each sealed sachet holds just the right amount of solution making every sachet as fresh as the day it was packaged!
- Solution does not contain any dyes that may stain the reference cell of a pH electrode.
Light block foil packaging
- Light-tight packet helps to prevent against degradation by UV light.
One-time use sachet packets
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution.
Each sachet marked with lot number and expiration date
- Many Hanna solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened sachet.
There are no reviews yet.