- Greensand is a mined iron potassium silicate mineral from ancient seabeds.
- A natural source of potassium, iron, magnesium, and manganese.
- Improves friability of hard soils, as well as moisture and nutrient retention.
- Gaia Green Greensand is in its pure, unadulterated form with no synthetic additives or chemicals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Gardens and landscapes: Broadcast and lightly incorporate up to 400 g per m2 (8.2 lbs per 100 ft2). Apply up to once a month during the growing season.
- Turf: Broadcast up to 400 g per m2 (8.2 lbs per 100 ft2). Water turf thoroughly after application.
- Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants and planter boxes: Blend 45 ml per 4 L (3 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium.
- Top-dressing hanging baskets, potted plants and planter boxes: Add 30 ml per 4 L (2 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Gently dig into soil surface up to once a month.
*Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses.