Glacial Rock Dust
Glacial Rock Dust is full of minerals and a very important part of any soil mix.
- Finely ground rock dust from glacial moraine helps to re-mineralize soil.
- An excellent source of magnesium, iron, manganese and trace elements.
- Helps improve soil structure, moisture retention, drainage and cation exchange capacity.
- Provides essential plant minerals that enhances vitality.
- Enriches compost with valuable trace elements.
Directions for Use:
Gardens and landscapes: Broadcast and lightly incorporate up to 1.2 kg per m2 (0.25 lbs per ft2) annually.
Turf: Broadcast up to 1.2 kg per m2 (0.25 lb per ft2) annually. After application, water turf thoroughly.
Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants and planter boxes: Blend up to 15 ml per 4 L (1 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium.
Top-dressing hanging baskets, potted plants and planter boxes: Add 30 ml per 4 L (2 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Gently dig into soil surface up to once a month. Lightly work into soil surface where possible.
Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses.
There are no reviews yet.