OMRI listed and CDFA OIM approved
Derived from plants with a 90% (min.) content of organic fulvic acid. Its chelating effect, physiological and biological activity give the plant much needed stimulation, especially through the roots. Highly recommended for fertigation in the presence of hard waters, since calcium, which precipitates in the presence of humic acids, remains in the solution when fulvic acids are present.
- Benefits include:
- Accelerates production of nucleic acids
- Enhances photosynthesis and respiration
- Increases cationic exchange
- Effect on plants:
- Enhances plant immunity for better stress management and overall health
- Accelerates the production of nucleic acids
- Enhances photosynthesis and respiration.
- Effects on soil:
- Prevents NPK from leaching
- Increases total cationic exchange and improves aeration condition
- Makes aggregates in soil produce better oxygenated penetration.
- 50 lb bags/boxes or 1,400 lb super sacks
- Custom packaging for Soluble Fulvic Acid is available based on volume.
There are no reviews yet.