Direction for use:
- 1 – 2 mL of Enzymes Komplete™ per Gallon when adding to Nutrient Solution.
*Often 1ml of Enzymes Komplete™ per Gallon well be sufficient.
- 4 – 5 mL of Enzymes Komplete™ per Gallon when controlling a Gnat Infestation.
- 10 – 15 mL of Enzymes Komplete™ per Gallon for all Extra Heavy Gardening Cleaning, Growing Mediums, & Surfaces.
Recommended use for the best results to keep Watering Systems Clean with Every Watering Procedure.
*Measure well & accurately with a basic medical syringe or dropper.
The leading Enzyme in the Horticultural world. Use it on plants, pots, plastics, and so much more.
- All growing media (rockwool, coco fibre, soilless and others)
- Water reservoirs, watering tools, watering and hydroponic systems, water equipment, gardening tools, machinery, greenhouses, working surfaces, etc.
- Soilless media / seedling trays
- Cutting / media preparation
- Foliar equipment cleanse/rinse/wash
- For compost enclosure treatment
Good to know:
- Measure accurately because Enzymes Komplete™ is very concentrated and economical to use
- Use clean measuring devices such as a syringe or pipette/dropper
- Recommended storage for maximum potency: store away from direct sun and heat in a cool, dry place with temperature not exceeding 50 Celsius/122 Fahrenheit. Refrigeration is welcome and freezing is tolerable but not for a long time
- Read and follow all label instructions and recommendations
- Discard leftovers of unused mix right away (a few hours won’t pose a problem)
- Fresh mix is always the best and most potent