The Trolmaster DSV-1 is a low-voltage output module that can be used on the HCS-1, HCS-2 controllers. The DSV-1 can be addressed to be used as a temperature, humidity, CO2, or timer device module.
Multiple voltage outputs are selectable by the user. The DSV-1 can output either 12 or 24 VDC up to .5 amps, or 12 or 24 VAC up to 4.8VA. Once the module is configured it will activate the low-volt device wired to the DSV-1.
This allows the user to directly connect low voltage devices such as solenoids, valves, audio visual alarms or any other device that requires 12 to 24 volt AC or DC power to operate.
- LCD Display, Easy Operation
- Seamless Connection with Hydro-X and Hydro-X Pro
- Multiple purposes assigment
- Plug & Play
1 x Low-Volt Station DSV-1
1 x 16ft RJ12 Cable
1 x 4ft RJ12 Cable
1 x RJ12 T-Splitter
- Input Voltage: 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: DC24/ AC24 0.25 – DC12/ AC12 0.5A
- Working Environment: Temperature 32-122°F, Humidity=90%
There are no reviews yet.