- 18″(inch) center in the 8 gallon Blackout Series growth modules
- 2″(inch) manifold & joints
- 2″(inch) UC Spin-Tight Bulkheads
- Customer growth module lids, one 8″(inch) net pot per growth module
- Danner Mag-Drive Return Pump
- Premium Linear Air Pump(s)
- 9″(inch) air diffuser disc
- Aqua-Pore Air Diffusers
- Air distribution manifold
- Air hose
- In-line filter
- Adjustable float valve with reservoir adapter kit
- Drain valve
- Chiller adapter
- Garden hose drain adapter
- Cultured Solutions VEG A/B Hydroponic Nutrient Sultion
- 4 site system(UC4) has a grow area of 4 ft x 5 ft,
- 6 site system(UC6) has a grow area of 4 ft x 8 ft,
- 8 site system(UC8) has a grow area of 4 ft x 10 ft,
- 12 site system(UC12) has a grow area of 4 ft x 14 ft and
- 16 site system(UC16) has a grow area of 4 ft x 18 ft.
- UC4 – UC8
- 1/10HP – 1/6HP
- UC 12 – UC16
- 1/4HP – 1/2HP
- UC4 – 400W -or- 600W -or- LEC315/315W cMH
- UC 6 – 600W -or- 1000W -or- LEC 630 -or- Hortilux 600W Ceramix HPS *COMMING SOON*
- UC 8 – 1000W -or- (x2) 600W -or- (x2) LEC315/315W CMH
- UC12 – (x2) 1000W -or- (x3) LEC315/315W cMH
- UC16 – (x3) 1000W
*You can get as crazy as you want with lighting combinations. With new technology like the Ceramic Metal Halides (cMH) or Light Emiting Ceramic(LED) [same technology, different name], Dounble Ended, or DE lighting and Hortilux, -bringing a new 600W Ceramic HPS to the market- combining bulbs and spectrum to fine tune your garden is always an option. However, we find a minimal spread for your lighting in relation to your canopy will help you find a baseline for the output of your garden.
*These items are drop ship only.
There are no reviews yet.