Bushdoctor® Coco Loco® Potting Mix
TRIPLE-WASHED Low Salt Content
As you trek through a tropical jungle, your steps remain light and buoyant, never soggy. The rain forest floor is remarkably deep with layers of exotic coconut palm humus. It is cool and damp for several inches. Hold the richness in your hands, feel the soft silky texture. It’s the perfect medium for cultivating plants.
The coir in Coco Loco behaves like little sponges making water available as needed by the plants. Coco Loco Potting Mix has the ability to hold more than its weight in water—while still draining well. Lower humidity reduces the possibility of attracting mold and root rot, as well as leaving insects less likely to bother your potted plants.
Coconut Coir – Aqua Supremo!™
Plants growing in Coco Loco will not require water as often as your usual potting mix. Whether you’re growing in hanging baskets, vertical gardens, containers, or seedling trays, extend your watering schedule. In most climates, every two to three days will be enough. Always adjust your watering schedule as needed.
How To Use:
- Fill container with soil 1 inch (2.5 cm) below the top edge of the pot.
- Water thoroughly and allow to drain after planting.
- For best results, feed your plants with FoxFarm fertilizer products during growth and bloom seasons.
- Select a container 2-3 times the diameter of the plant’s root mass and 3-6 inches (7.5-15 cm) deeper.
- Place enough potting soil into the container so that the root mass is positioned at the correct height.
- Secure plant in place while adding more potting soil around the root mass until the container is almost full.
- Press firmly around perimeter of the plant and water thoroughly. Do not pack tightly.
Use FoxFarm fertilizers & liquid plant food concentrates in conjunction with our soil mixes