Build A Flower Top Dress kit
Increased Yield is often related to the health of the plant. To have a healthy plant, the soil must be in top shape. Many expensive flowering nutrients are based on sugars and complex carbohydrates that are a waste of money. The Build-A-Flower Top Dress kit is a well rounded and complete approach to flowering. With one top dress you effectively add all the nutrients and micro-nutrients required for a healthy soil. The Compost and Worm castings act as a delivery system for the nutrients in the Comfrey and Kelp. We add a very small amount of Neem Cake to assist with pest control. Fish bone is an excellent source of organic phosphorous and calcium.
Volume is approximate because we pack by weight.
- Worm Vermicompost: 10%
- BuildASoil Pinto Bean Compost: 10%
- Prospectors OMRI listed Compost: 10%
- Premium Oly Mountain Fish Compost: 50%
- Canadian Sphagnum Peatmoss: 10% (Water Holding and Texture)
- Pre-Charged Bio Char Made In Colorado: 10%
- Fresh Comfrey Leaf (Home Grown By Jeremy Silva) 1% by Volume or about 2 Gallons of Rough Chopped leaves per yard.
- Kelp Meal – 1/2 cup Per Cubic Foot
- Neem Cake (Just Enough for some pest control) 1/4 Cup Per Cubic Foot
- Fish Bone Meal – 1/2 Cup Per Cubic Foot
- Gypsum – 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot
I like to apply evenly across all my plants, will not burn!
How To Use:
Apply on the surface of the soil near the plant and then water to moisten.
Use to cover 1-2″ across the entire top of your container.
There are no reviews yet.