Compost and gardening directions:
- Sprinkle EM·1® Bokashi on food waste after it is placed in a fermentation bucket or compost pile, coating it with the EM·1® Bokashi. Fermented food waste can be buried in a hole and covered with 6 inches of dirt or layered in a compost pile to accelerate decomposition. Typically, 1lb is used per 5-gallon food waste bucket.
- Apply EM·1® Bokashi on mulch or plant residue at a rate of 1 lb. per 100 sq. ft
- Add at 2% to potting soil mixes.
- Keep EM·1® Bokashi dry during storage.
- Use EM·1® Bokashi within 1 year of purchase.