Beethoven® TR Miticide/Insecticide
The active ingredient etoxazole, is a new total release aerosol from BASF. It provides control of mites, including the two-spotted spider mite, and suppresses whiteflies. In addition, Beethoven TR offers quick and easy application, thorough coverage, excellent plant safety and flexible re-entry times.
This unique total release formulation is also a great Space Mix™ partner with other BASF total release insecticides, including Attain®, 1300 Orthene®, Tame®/Orthene, Pyrethrum® and Duraplex®, giving growers another easy-to-use rotation option for even greater control of greenhouse pests.
- Mites, including two-spotted spider mites
- Whiteflies (suppression)
Beethoven TR total release insecticide is labeled for use in commercial greenhouses on bedding plants, cut flowers, hanging baskets, foliage, potted plants and ornamentals.
Keys to Success
- The top of the Beethoven TR can should be at or above the plant canopy before application.
- Clear out a three-foot area around the can to prep for application.
- The can should be at room temperature during the application.
- Close all vents and doors to the area being treated.
- Shut down all HAF fans just before activating cans. HAF fans should remain off for a minimum of three hours or all night.
- For single-level plants, choose the low rate; for multiple-level plants, choose the high rate.
- Do not make more than two applications per crop cycle or within a six-month period of time.
- Do not use on crops grown for food or feed.
- See full label for additional label restrictions.