Why Arrow dripper?
- Flexibility- Allows placement of drippers exactly where necessary. Allows maximum flexibility in greenhouse and nurseries (with soft PE micro-tubes).
- Versatility- Allows the installation of other Netafim drippers to add compensated and anti-drain functionality. Accessory to all on line drippers for better and more accurate installation.Adaptable to all PC on line drippers via barb, manifold, or adapter.
- Working pressure up to 2.0 bar.
- Recommended filtration: 130 micron / 120 mesh. Filtration method selected based on the kind and concentration of dirt particles contained in the water. Wherever sand exceeding 2 ppm exists in the water, a Hydrocyclone shall be installed before the main filter. Where sand/silt/clay solids exceed 100 ppm, pretreatment shall be applied following Netafim expert instructions.
- Turbulent labyrinth with large water passage.
- Insertable into 3*5 mm micro-tube.
- Injected dripper, very low CV.
- 5 different models to meet growers’ requirements.
- Available in two colors, black and gray, with the gray intended for protected crop to increase light reflection.
There are no reviews yet.