The Gavita Pro 1000e DE is part of the new Gavita Pro line e-series, our next generation professional grow light solutions. This double ended fixture is capable of being remote controlled by the Gavita Master Controller.
The Gavita Pro 1000e DE complete fixture works on 120-240V, but drives a professional high voltage electronic horticultural lamp.
The best just got better! The new Gavita Pro line e-series are improved models and are suitable for central control with the Gavita Master lighting controllers. Now you can have complete lighting control at your fingertips.
Gavita Pro line HPS fixtures are the professional standard for efficient climate room lighting.
Running on standard 120V – 240V they power the high voltage horticultural electronic lamps, which are superior in spectrum, light output and light maintenance over time.
- Completely sealed housing with GORE-TEX ® ventilation plug, no moving parts, completely silent and cool to the touch
- Suitable for high frequency 400V electronic horticultural lamps with 10-25% more output than traditional HPS lamps
- High light maintenance: >95% per year so you only need to change your lamp once per year
- Replaceable 96% efficient Gavita HR96 reflector for optimal efficiency (HRW wide reflector as an option as from Q3 2014)
- Controllable output: dim or boost your light to adjust it to changing circumstances or grow phases
- Soft dim which gradually changes the output when switched, eliminating stress on the lamp
- Equipped with very high frequency Gavita electronics (>100 kHz)
- No electromagnetic interference problems through the integrated design
- It is recommended that you replace the reflector on these units annually, not doing so can reduce output from 10%-15%
- It is recommended that you replace the bulb once a year. These bulbs loose 1%-2% output annually and still out preform a band new standard HPS bulb after one year.
*So if you change you reflector once a year and your bulb once every two years, theoretically you will only have a maximum loss of 4%.
Features & Benefits
- The professional fixture of choice
- Comes with a Gavita Pro Plus 1000W 400V DE EL lamp, 2100 μmol s-1
- Highest output and efficacy in the market (A++ energy label)
- Suitable for Gavita Master Controller
- Plug-and-play installation
- Control range 50-115%
- Lights more than 2 square meters with 1000 μmol m-2 s-1
- Input Voltage: 120-240V (± 10%)
- Input Voltage 1: 120 V
- Input Current 1: 9.25A (at 100%) 10.6A (at 115%)
- Input Power 1: 1085W (at 100%) 1240W (at 115%)
- Input Voltage 2: 240 V
- Input Current 2: 4.6A (at 100%) 5.3A (at 115%)
- Input Power 2: 1055W (at 100%) 1210W (at 115%)
- Power Factor: 0.95 – 0,98
- THD: <10%
- Input Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Input Connection: IEC C14
- Adjustable: 600/750/825/1000 /1150W/EXT
- Certification: CSA
- External dim: Gavita Master controller analog protocol (<11,5V)
- External dim connector: 1 x RJ14 connector build in (6P4C)
- Article Number: 220.127.116.11.20
- EAN code: 8718403053333
- Accessories Included: User manual, 120V power cord,2 RJ14 controller cables and a T-splitter for plug and play installation, Gavita Pro electronic lamp, 3 years warranty.