Enzymes Komplete™ is not a fertilizer, nutrient, or pesticide
- Helps in disease prevention (plagues, pythium, fungi, and viruses)
- Saves labour, time, heating and electricity
- Clean pots and enclosures make an ideal gardening choice
- Helps to raise the pH
- Performs in hot or cold conditions and can tolerate freezing for a short time
Enzymes Komplete™ is a wide spectrum natural enzymatic cleaner with a mint twist
Recommended for use during all growing seasons and stages
- Bacteria free and pH balanced formula
- Extra long shelf life
- Compatible with all gardening products – natural or conventional
- Clean and cleanse all garden systems and surfaces
- Extra concentrated and very economical
- Assists with rapid decomposition of all natural matter
- Clean pots and enclosures from salts and mineral build ups
- Compatible with hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) in low concentration
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- No GMO’s
*System Nutrients Change Out – It is recommended that before starting a new nutrient program, systems be flushed with water and enzymes. Clean and change the systems weekly as a clean system delivers the best results.
Unique blend of mint in Enzymes Komplete™ provides superb benefits
- Balances good and bad bacteria
- Contains mint antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Mice and rats can damage any garden from seed to harvest. Rodents, spiders, ants, slugs, cabbage worms, aphids, white flies and squash bugs – none of them like the presence and scent of mint!
#1: ALL GROWING SYSTEMS, big or small, simple or complex, have many common similarities. Many growing systems such as: Current Culture, Turboklone, Ebb & Flow, EZ Cloner, Deep Water Culture (DWC) and others, normally experience similar problems and conditions that could be solved by Enzymes Komplete™. All of the systems must be regularly cleaned and kept clean, to assure happy and healthy gardening operations.
#2: If any particular system will be cleaned right from the start, the recommended amount of Enzymes Komplete™, 6ml- 8ml per one gallon of water, should be considered standard procedure. EVERY GARDENER MUST TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION if Enzymes Komplete™ is not introduced from the start of growing operations, THE 3 EASY STEPS OF APPLICATION ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
#3: It makes no difference if it is just a few days after starting or half way through a cycle or during bloom, the first step must be only use of 2ml per one gallon of water. Second flush, the dose will increase up to 4 ml per gallon and the 3rd flush the dosage should be 6ml – 8ml per gallon of water.
The above 3 EASY CLEANING STEPS are a very important precaution to regulate the release of chemical lockout and salt build up that has accumulated inside of a system and needs to be cleaned and carefully removed without shocking plants.
- All growing media (rockwool, coco fibre, soilless and others)
- Water reservoirs, watering tools, watering and hydroponic systems, water equipment, gardening tools, machinery, greenhouses, working surfaces, etc.
- Soilless media / seedling trays
- Cutting / media preparation
- Foliar equipment cleanse/rinse/wash
- For compost enclosure treatment
Good to know:
- Measure accurately because Enzymes Komplete™ is very concentrated and economical to use
- Use clean measuring devices such as a syringe or pipette/dropper
- Recommended storage for maximum potency: store away from direct sun and heat in a cool, dry place with temperature not exceeding 50 Celsius/122 Fahrenheit. Refrigeration is welcome and freezing is tolerable but not for a long time
- Read and follow all label instructions and recommendations
- Discard leftovers of unused mix right away (a few hours won’t pose a problem)
- Fresh mix is always the best and most potent
Cleaning, Cleansing and Reconditioning Growing Media:
It is ideal for cleaning and reconditioning rockwool, coco fibre, soilless systems. For Reconditioning procedures it is recommended that the cleaning solution should be 3-4 ml per one litre or 15-16 ml per gallon. Proceed with cleaning procedure and soak the media and leave for not less than 24 hours. The longer you leave the media soaked the better your cleaning results. If one cleaning procedure will not deliver the desired results please repeat the same cleaning application once or twice more.
Cleaning and Cleansing Soilless Systems
The cleaning procedures for soilless systems should be similar to the cleaning and cleansing procedures used with other media and the cleaning solution that exits after cleaning must be discarded and not used again. Reusing flushed cleaning solution it will reintroduce all unwanted salts minerals and pathogens that need to be cleaned and cleansed out of the medium.
“Enzymes Komplete™ is uniquely designed to clean, cleanse and recondition all forms of growing media”
Cleaning Water Pumps, Piping, Dosing Systems
To clean your hand tools and instruments, it is recommended that the tools and instruments need to be soaked in 10mL -15mL of Enzymes Komplete™ per Gallon of water. Tools and instruments should be left in solution for 24 hours to obtain the best results Cleaning water supply systems, water capacities and reservoirs and any and all equipment including water pumps, piping, dosing systems and drip emitters.
With taking into consideration that drip emitters have a common problem of high maintenance due to very small microscopic spray openings which are almost impossible to keep clean and efficient, with the use of Enzymes Komplete™ the problem of “dirty emitters that do not release water” will be solved at once. 1mL – 2mL per Gallon of Water.
For Cloning Machines to clean away salt and mineral and chemical build up it will be strongly recommended to use enzymes complete at a rate of 1mL – 4mL of Enzymes Komplete™ per Gallon of water. By using Enzymes Komplete™ in your cloning machine, you will avoid endangering systems with chemical/mineral cross contamination.
To avoid surface accumulation of chemical/organic scaling on hard surfaces and equipment, the regular and continuous use of Enzymes Komplete™ is recommended in conjunction with all water procedures including reservoirs and nutrient changes and throughout all growing stages.
Measure well & accurately with a basic medical syringe or dropper.
Mixed with Water in the rate of :
1mL – 2mL of Enzymes Komplete™ per Gallon of Water for a soil / root drench solutions
5mL – 10mL of Enzymes Komplete™ per Gallon of Water for foliar spary applications
8ml of Enzymes Komplete™ per Gallon for Cleaning of Garden Equipment, Tools & Plastics.
*Often 5ml of Enzymes Komplete™ per Gallon of water will be sufficient.
10ml of Enzymes Komplete™ per Gallon for all Extra Heavy Gardening Cleaning & Cleansing Procedures.
15ml of Enzymes Komplete™ per Gallon for all USED Growing Mediums , Gardening Surfaces & Compost Enclosures.
*Recommended use for the best results to keep Watering Systems Clean with Every Watering Procedure.
Disease Prevention & Healing
Disease prevention in the garden is a very important and easy procedure. It is much easier to prevent disease than to deal with a fully developed problem. Either way, Enzymes Komplete™ will help to heal your garden. All working surface,machinery and equipment must be cleaned and cleansed regularly.
Water Equipment & Growing Systems
All water equipment & growing systems including pumps, water reservoirs & pipes. Drip emitters & Sprayers are the most vulnerable parts of the systems that are regularly exposed to dirt & being easily plugged.
Chemical, Nutrient & Salts Lockout
It has been proven over time and reported by many growers, that Enzymes Komplete™ is the solution that can help to deal with chemical, nutrient & salts lockout almost instantly. The lockout problem gets treated in a fast, easy & gentle way and without damaging any other important processes in the growing operation.
Mint Twist – organic complex mints formulation as part of Enzymes Komplete™
MINT TWIST is a unique organic mints formulation blended to Enzymes Komplete™. The cleanup is very unique, gentle & harmless and helps to protect good healthy micro-environments,good bacteria & good beneficial organisms. The mint fragrance & various mints oils in the formula are powerful & effective cleaning tool in cleaning away stubborn & resistant garden problems as: spiders, gnats, spider mites, Powdery mildew, Broad mites.
Cleaning & cleansing cutting, trimming machines & equipment
Complexity & condition of every machine & equipment and/or their parts will
dictate the way of cleaning & or cleansing procedures as well
the concentration of the Enzymes Komplete™ cleaning/cleansing solution.
Removable parts, blades, tubing & others are recommended to soak in
Enzymes Komplete™ solution for few hours, as necessary.